WHAT ARE WE MEASURING?
We’re measuring impact by way of self-reporting and visible action, which are aimed at assessing whether these interventions have:
- Instilled values of empathy and compassion amongst participants;
- Built knowledge, awareness and social consciousness amongst participants;
- Inspired and guided participants to take action in their micro communities;
- Forged meaningful connections and created an active change-making community for participants.
WHERE WE MADE A DIFFERENCE
- We built capacity amongst 2,500 persons for social leadership, indirectly reaching 40,000+ persons, with a cumulative of 16,000+ learning hours.
- Our impact is visible in individual stories and feedback from these persons. Feedback shows that 95%+ persons report increased empathy and compassion, and 90%+ persons report that they now feel equipped to take on leadership in their micro communities.
- We also assisted 4 organisations, with institutional transformation projects, towards changing cultural values, working and studying conditions. The impact is discussed in greater detail further in the report, per project.